One of my cats is OBSESSED with the smell of bleach. After any time I use bleach - cleaning, laundry, whatever - she always comes up to me and starts rubbing on and licking my hands. Now, I know she's not going to be poisoned or anything because, of course, I always wash my hands very thoroughly after using bleach or any other potentially toxic product, but of course, it's hard to get rid of the smell completely, and for some reason, it drives her bonkers.
Is this some common cat trait I don't know about? Do I have any reasons to be concerned?